Week One

I didn't know what to expect coming in week one but hearing what we are going to be learning about I feel will really help me in my career in journalism.  There is a lot of layout software we have to use for newspapers and editing tools for photojournalism.  I think what I'm most looking forward to is learning how to edit video because that is something I've never done before. I'm a sophomore and 19 years old. I run a globally recognized charity organization and I'm also an author represented by the world's largest global book distributor. I expect to be learning the ins and outs of design software to make my layouts for journalism the best they can possibly be. The first class made me a little fearful because I know how complex this software can be but I'm up for the challenge!

Comments

Popular Posts